Clay Drop OP Items Data Pack 1.17.1 is a fun and lightweight data pack. Usually, Clay isn’t a very sought-after block. Unless you are building something and need a lot of brick or terracotta, you don’t need Clay. This data pack changes everything by making Clay the most OP block in the game. Clay will no longer drop Clay Ball but instead will drop random OP and rare items. These items are also enchanted with the best enchantments possible. Have fun!
- Clay now drop OP items.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Clay Drop OP Items Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1