Classic 3D Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) turns the default models into more complex and detailed blocks, while still looking like Minecraft. This pack brings 3D models and 3D Blocks. This Minecraft 3D Resource pack is called the Minecraft “Classic 3D” Texture pack and is a Minecraft 1.17 3D Texture pack that aims to make the blocks have 3D faces and grooves to make for a more three dimensional realistic type of immersion.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Classic 3D Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]