Christmas Chaos is a CTM map from Eris. This is a 6-mission open-world CTM map. In this map, you have to find 6 different wool for Mrs. Claus to make a new Christmas jumper. After collecting all of those wools, there will be one bonus mission for you to try. It could take you about 3 hours to finish this map. Download the map from the link below and enjoy.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Christmas Chaos Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x