Chest Tracker Mod 1.17/1.16.5 improves one of the oldest system in the game. Searching for items has always been more of a chore than actually playing your favourite game of Minecraft, hence the creation of Chest Tracker. This Mod assists the players in categorize their storages and search for certain items. It’s quite a simple, yet charming idea, which is alluring for new players, whose yet to have a good managing skill when it comes to items. Furthermore, you will never forget the location of your items, thus optimize your gameplay and make it more efficient, especially for the try-hard and speedrunners.
- Locate your stored items in your inventory menu.
- Name-tagging your chests for categorization.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Chest Tracker Mod 1.17/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17