Château de Baltimore Map (1.18.1) is a castle map designed by CapPengu. It’s time to bring out your best French impression because you have been invited to CapPengu’s Classical French-inspired castle! Château de Baltimore is constructed in a unique French Renaissance architecture that blends traditional French medieval forms with classical Renaissance structures. This map is perfect for roleplay or other activities in medieval castle themes, download it from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!