Chairify Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 brings a cool feature to the game, which enables you to sit almost anywhere. Just like its name, use the command given below and you can sit on wherever you choose. Enjoy the pack to your heart content.
How to Use:
- Create a spot: /trigger CreateChair
- Remove a spot: /trigger RemoveChair
- Create a spot: /function chairify:chair/create
- Remove a spot: /function chairify:chair/remove
- Remove spots in 20 blocks range: /function chairify:chair/removeroom
- Remove all loaded spots: /function chairify:chair/removeall
- Uninstall datapack: /function chairify:uninstall
Options can be modified in the properties.mcfunction file. Check on my website if you need more infos.
- Allow/disallow public spot creation
- Show/hide the particules when next to a spot
- Show/hide the chat when creating/removing spots
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Chairify Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.x to 1.15.x
For Minecraft 1.17.1, 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1