Cavernous Nether Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 changes the Nether generation to make it more cave-like. The Nether in Minecraft is supposed to be under the Overworld, thus a lot of people would imagine it being like a cave. However, that is not the case in the official game. Cavernous Nether is a data pack that modifies the terrain generation in the Nether to make it more like a giant cave. As with a cave, there will be a proper floor, ceiling, and pillar holding it up. Even with all the modifications, the essence of the Nether and its property will stay the same. You can still find the blocks, and mobs that you need within the Nether. Have fun!
- A cave-like Nether.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Cavernous Nether Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1