Catapults Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces the medieval siege engine into Minecraft. The catapult is a device that can launch heavy projectiles to bring down defensive walls and towers. It is one of the most effective ways to deal with enemies hiding inside castles. In this data pack, you can build your own catapult device and use it to shoot down your enemies. The catapult in this data pack uses obsidian as its payload. Upon impact, the obsidian will explode, dealing significant damage to the surrounding environment.
- Medieval siege engine.
- To build the catapult, follows the step from the images below. For the final step, you need to throw an obsidian block into the cauldron.
- To fire the catapult, you need to punch the restraining rope. Throw obsidian at the catapult to load it up again.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Catapults Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1