Cars Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces motor vehicles into the game. Usually, to travel around your world, you need to walk and run everywhere. However, if you want to be a little faster, you can use a ride from your horses or donkeys. This data pack introduces a new way to travel and, frankly, a much cooler way to travel, and that is by car. You need to drop three Iron Blocks, one Redstone Block, and five Yellow Dyes on the ground to get a car. You then need to give it fuel by throwing Coal near it. After that, hop on, hold the wheel in your hands, and off you go!
- You can now ride a car in Minecraft!.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Cars Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1