Captive Minecraft Map 1.18.1 is a survival map designed by The Farlanders and remastered by Richoflamgo. How many achievements do you know in Minecraft? Will it be enough to help you survive Captive Minecraft’s challenge? Well, Let’s find out! Captive Minecraft is a type of survival game that traps you in a world border – an impenetrable wall that prevents you from exploring the world surrounding you. You will start the game with nothing but limited one-block space, then for each Minecraft achievement you earn, the world border will then increase by one block in every direction. Download this map from the links below and good luck with your adventure!
How to play:
When you first begin, the space you have available is quite limited – you can’t move further than the block you spawn on. However, for each Minecraft achievement you earn, the world border increases in each direction by one block. As your captive world slowly expands, you gain access to new resources, special areas, and rewards.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Captive Minecraft Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1