Campfire Spawn and Tweaks Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) adds into the game the ability to set up a spawn point by setting them inside a campfire. This new mechanic will help players easily get back into the place they want, rather than having to travel a long period of time in order to get back into spawn. From now on, players can travel as far as they want, as long as their campfires are still intact. The freedom to travel the entire world would make players more comfortable to explore the unknown parts of the world, rather than sitting inside their tiny home, hoping for the best to come. Once players are teleported back to the campfire, they will also be granted a Fire Resistance buff in order to withstand the heat of the campfire.
- Players can use campfire as a spawn point.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.