Button Breakout, created by TheEmblem2114, is a combination of classic adventure map puzzle mechanics with the more recently popular “finding” objectives. Make your way from the dungeon where you’ve been imprisoned out beyond the castle gates to freedom! Through 6 total levels including aspects of parkour, puzzle-solving, and even a brand-new sneaking mechanic, you’ll find buttons and silver coins to increase your score. Each button you press gives you two points, but there are also two coins hidden in each level. There may also be a secret coin stash hidden away somewhere…Play alone and try to find all the coins, or with a friend to compete for the highest score!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Button Breakout Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x