Build To The Other Side Map 1.17.1 is a puzzle map created by Strikewind. How good are you at bridging in Minecraft? Well, let’s find out in this map. As can be interpreted from the title, all you have to do in this map is build to the other side, but the challenge is not as easy as it may seem. The map contains 18 fully possible levels that will test your critical thinking skills and knowledge of the bridging mechanics. It is all about starting with seemingly few resources and conjuring up more blocks to cover the distance. Download this map from the links below and give it a try!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Build To The Other Side Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1