BudderMuffins’s Parkour Map 1.18 is a parkour map created by BudderMuffins. If you are into parkouring in an open space, don’t forget to try out this map! BudderMuffins’s Parkour is an interesting parkour journey that leads you through different terrains and challenges. The hardest part of this map isn’t the parkour challenge itself but figuring out which way to go next, so think before you jump. The author has set his time record at 152 for this map, try your best to beat that! Download this map from the links below and good luck.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
BudderMuffins’s Parkour Map 1.18 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 2 Average: 5]