BubbleVehicles Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a new way of transportation into the game. Normally, the best way to travel or explore in Minecraft is to ride a horse. But a horse can sometime be slow and maybe a bit boring. BubbleVehicles Data Pack will make exploring a lot more exciting and fun by adding in modern vehicles like car and bike. With these new additions, the player can choose the method that they find to be the most fun and fit them the most to travel around with!
- Adds modern vehicles into Minecraft.
- To interact with your vehicles, you can use the command「/trigger bvehicle.action」.
- Renaming a name tag to “BubbleVehicles” and use it on a Villager to turn it into a trading shop that you can buy vehicle from.
- You can also summon them using commands.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
BubbleVehicles Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5