Bruno’s Craftable Chainmail Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a simple data pack that adds some crafting recipes for Chainmail Armor. Normally, Chainmail is the hardest armor to get in the game, even harder than Netherite even though it is not as strong. This is because Chainmail is uncraftable. Without using command, you can only get Chainmail Armors by killing a Zombie with Chainmail or trading with Villagers. Bruno’s Craftable Chainmail will make acquiring Chainmail Armor a lot easier.
- Adds crafting recipes for Chainmail Armor.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Bruno’s Craftable Chainmail Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1