Brick Furnace Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a Minecraft Forge mod which adds Brick Furnaces to the game. So it is possible to craft all furnaces out of clay without having stone.
It adds a Brick Furnace, a Brick Blast Furnace, and a Brick Smoker. They are looking different and have other crafting recipes, but they act like the vanilla equivalents.
The Brick Furnace is an equivalent to the vanilla Furnace. It looks different but has the same functionality.
(It needs 8 Bricks for crafting.)
Brick Blast Furnace:
The Brick Blast Furnace is an equivalent to the vanilla Blast Furnace. It looks different but has the same functionality. Villagers do not use a Brick Blast Furnace as a workplace.
(It needs 5 Iron Ingots, 3 Brick Blocks and a Brick Furnace for crafting.)
The Brick Smoker is an equivalent to the vanilla Smoker. It looks different but has the same functionality. Villagers do not use a Brick Smoker as a workplace.
(It needs 4 Logs (any type) and a Brick Furnace for crafting.)
- Villagers do not use a Brick Blast Furnace or a Brick Smoker as workplace.
- It has a better game performance (less lags) because it uses the mechanisms of FastFurnace mod.
- There is also a config option where you can enable brick smelting at campfire. (default: disabled).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Brick Furnace Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4 & 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1