BREAKOUT: An Escape Room is a puzzle map created by mixedpersonality. There are 5 puzzles in this map: The Cells, The Keycards, The Sewer, The Guard, and Outside. You will start in a cell of 8 blocks, stuck in a tight and high-security place that seems impossible for you to escape but there will always be some flaw in this prison design which you can expose. Download the map from the link below and try to figure it out.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- If you get stuck somewhere, you can read the guide here.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
BREAKOUT: An Escape Room Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x