Box Rush Map (1.18.1) is a game map created by IINS. How confident are you with your bridging and parkour skills? Because you will need all of these skills to move fast and beat your friends in this map! Box Rush is a colorful race of different obstacles to get to the other side of the course. Each player will choose a color for themselves and wait for their track to load. A set of 3 boxes, from a collection of 32 different boxes, will be picked to be on everyone’s race track. The boxes are in a variety of types; bridging, parkouring, swimming, flying and more… Download this map from the links below and have fun with your friends!
How to Play
- Each player needs to choose a color before starting the race. At least 1 player needs to be in a team color for you to be able to start (1 player per color).
- A set of 3 boxes, from a collection of 32 different boxes, will be picked to be on everyone’s race track. The boxes are in a variety of types; bridging, parkouring, swimming, flying and more…
- The map is for 1-8 players (more players can join as spectators, by not picking a team in the lobby)
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!