Box Packer Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a new block that helps you move your chest around. Often in Minecraft, you will find yourself moving your items around a lot to organize. This is an annoying task because you can’t just break your chest to move your items. You need to take all the items in your inventory first to move them. This data pack will feature a new block that can be useful to you in these situations. This new block is called the Box Packer. Box Packer can pick up a chest or barrel without dropping the items inside. You can quickly move your things around with this feature!
- New item: The Box Packer and Reinforced Box Packer that can pick up chest/barrel.
- Box Packer has one use, while Reinforced Box Packer can be used up to ten times.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Box Packer Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1
Data Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Resource Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2