Boulder Pushers Map (1.18.2) is a puzzle map designed by Aftew & GluStix. Welcome to Boulder Pushers, a fun puzzle/ game map for players to enjoy! In this map, your goal is to ger the boulders onto their end goals in order to proceed to the next level. In order to do this, you need to run into boulders, or “push” them to have them slide across the map. Use boulder-on-boulder collisions and collision walls in order to make paths to the end goals! The map features a total of 12 levels with different difficulties. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to play:
- Run into boulders in order to have them slide across the map. Use boulder-on-boulder collisions and collision walls in order to make paths to the end goals. Get all boulders onto their end goals in order to proceed to the next level!
- There are 12 levels in total. There are three different modes available: Easy, Medium, and Hard, each giving you differing amounts of hints. After you complete the map on any mode, you may try again, or select a specific level to play.
- This map is SINGLE PLAYER ONLY! It will not work with more than one person.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!