Boneless is a fully voice-acted, narrator puzzle map created by SimonDMCPlayer. In this map, you will take on the role of a test subject. Your bones were removed as part of the experiment, and your normal way of moving was revoked. It is now up to you to use your brain and devise novel ways to move around. When faced with the challenge of being Boneless, creativity, logic, and problem-solving skills are essential. Download the map from the link below and start the challenge.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Boneless Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.x