BokoblinCamp Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a new tribe, which roam the world of Minecraft with their primitive and obsolete tools. These creatures usually build a skull base as their own accommodation and threaten anyone who would dare set foot on their territory. However, with adequate prerequisite, even the average Steve could take them on as they have no armors. There is another option is to explore these entities’ culture and find more about their ancient history. Knowing where they came from might grant players an advantage when dealing with them in the future.
- New race of mobs was introduced.
- New Blocks and Locations were implemented.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
BokoblinCamp Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5