Blueprint Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is a mod library developed for easily accessing code which is shared across most Team Abnormals’s mods, It comes with many useful features, such as a registry helper, data syncing, and the Endimator animation API.
- Abnormals Delight
- Bamboo Blocks
- Berry Good
- Buzzier Bees
- Endergetic Expansion
- Extra Boats
- Savage and Ravage
- Upgrade Aquatic
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.