Block Pixel Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft keeps the style from default textures combining with a Pixel twist. It’s’ known to be an alteration of work, bearing numerous beautiful memories from the 2011 creation published in China Forum, to the present seven years, never stopped updating, and in China has been praised by the vast number of enthusiasts in China. Barriers have been implemented between blocks, making things stand out a little more than usual. Most of the textures were created from beautiful square patterns giving it a dynamic feels, fresh out from all the typical Pack currently available. With the new update for 1.14.2 coming in the way, Block Pixel is still proving its worth by providing a dozen of new textures and models for the new features.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Block Pixel Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2
for Minecraft 1.14.4