Blaze Sword Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a new weapon into the game. Usually, you are stuck with a regular sword throughout the whole game as your primary weapon. This can get a bit boring. If you are looking for a new weapon to spice up your gameplay, this is the data pack for you! Blaze Sword is a sword that was made out of Blaze’s body parts. Thus, it inherits the fire element of Blaze and can ignite your enemies on attack. You can even further enchant it to increase its damages with Sharpness. Blaze Sword fits in the Vanilla theme of Minecraft and will not break the balance of gameplay. Have fun!
- New weapon – the Blaze Sword.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Blaze Sword Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5