Blacksmithing Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a new limit for enchanting to the world of Minecraft Vanilla. With this pack, you can remove the “Too Expensive” limit whenever you combine anything using more than 40 points in the anvil. Just throw any item on the ground to instantly remove “Too Expensive” from it. There are also sound and particles to indicate the action and you can either choose to turn it on or off. The pack is also compatible with multiplayer so you can use it with your friends too. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy the game.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Blacksmithing Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x
For Minecraft 1.16.x
You may submit comments to the author of this data pack at the following original page: https://www.planetminecraft.com/data-pack/blacksmithing-1-16x-removes-too-expensive-repair-and-recycle-anvils/