BitBetter Resource Pack 1.13.2, 1.12.2 for Minecraft is a high definition pack based on default textures which were made by Mojang, with add-ons to choose from. Models for items that should be 3D while they are not, animated textures to add a bit more life into gameplay. There are also many alternative textures so that everything looks organic, custom colors, sky and lighting with connected textures.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
BitBetter Resource Pack 1.13.2, 1.12.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2