Biome Sprint is a parkour map created by W1ndRunner64. This map has 15 different levels that you need to pass, and each one represents a different biome. Some biomes are Swamp, Jungle, Flower Forest, The End, Mushroom, Replicas of 1.16 Nether biome, and more. You will come across various jumps, including slime, cactus, normal, ice, and timed jumps. The map will take about 20-40 minutes to complete depending on how good you are at parkour. Read the notes section below before playing will help you troubleshoot if you have issues in-game.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- If you somehow don’t spawn in the right place (you should be in a dark room with a button), open to LAN with cheats on and teleport to X=283, Y=22 & Z=193 (/tp 283 22 193).
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Biome Sprint Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x