Biome Makeover Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 reshapes some of the existed biomes of Minecraft. At the moment, only mushroom biomes are revamped to feel more mystique and aesthetic while still maintain a very original look of the core gameplay. Players exploring the mushroom islands will get the chance to experience the new atmosphere and discover many new creatures, which were inspired by the biome itself. Colored lakes, unique trees, modified creatures are all the things you can find in the new additions that Biome Makeover added into the game. In the futures, more undermined biomes will also be updated.
- The Mushroom Biomes are completely revamped for a fresh new look
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Biome Makeover Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1