Biodomes Map 1.17.1 is a survival map created by wolfyuuuu. Surviving on land is not a new challenge anymore, but have you tried living on biodomes in the sky? Let’s give it a try! In this map, you will start the game by spawning on one of the floating domes that are connected to each other. From there, it’s your mission to find a way to survive and conquer these lands. To spice up this survival game even further, the game also comes with a list of goals and challenges for players to do on these domes, proving the skills of a true Minecrafter. Click on the links below to download this map and take a look at the goals and challenges list also!
#1. Grow 10 trees
#2. Conquer a dungeon
#3. Make wool using string
#4. Make all the types of colored wool!
#5. Discover a secret
#6. Make a wheat farm that produces 32+ wheat
#7. Use a pumpkin to make a scarecrow in the middle of your wheat farm
#8. Make a watermelon and pumpkin farm
#9. Make an automatic sugar cane farm
1) Build a watchtower
2) Make a TNT cannon
3) Collect 20 apples from the trees
4) Build a roller coaster track around the island
5) Build a tree-house
6) Collect 5 lapis lazuli blocks and place them
7) Make a park where you grow trees
8) Build a fire charge cannon on your ship you have built (airship)
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Biodomes Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1