Bindersnatch Mod 1.17.1 introduces into the game new creatures that once inhabited the Outerworld. These so-called Pompom creatures have a very fruit-like appearance, they are usually being hatched on oak trees and birch forests. The estimated hatching time is usually around 10 minutes once the eggs are discovered. There are other methods to cater for the hatching prospect, yet it requires an advanced version of the hatching machine. Once the pompoms are born, players will soon be attracted to them and realize that they can bring great benefits in terms of tools and weapons production. As these companions grow older, they would produce materials catalysing into the creation of a great weapon.
- A new type of companion, which can produce materials that are essential for powerful weapons is added.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Bindersnatch Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1