BillyCraft Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft has an exciting taste of art. It felt very moody, dark and rusty yet everything combined creating a whole new experience. The Pack gives the environment a little dread into the atmosphere, allowing players to feel this nostalgia of the old day vanilla. The color scheme is absolutely on point with the theme which was chosen. It’s a little bit of everything from medieval to realistic but somehow not all over the place, instead felt very quiet like what you can only describe as a post-apocalypse medieval world.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
BillyCraft Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.13.2/1.12.2