BiC Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.16.5 for Minecraft is more like an enhancement to the original game. It doesn’t change much from the default but instead making the textures smooth and clean while being only a 16×16 Resolution Pack. The Pack guarantees you a better experience to the game if you have a bad PC and trouble running Minecraft at a decent FPS.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Bic Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2
for Minecraft 1.14.4
for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2
for Minecraft 1.18.1