Bibliotheca 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a open-source library mod. It comes with a easy to use automated block / item / tile registering system that allows you to add new content with just one simple line of code.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Bibliotheca 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18
For Minecraft 1.18.1