Better Vanilla Resource Pack 1.13.2, 1.12.2 is a 16x pack of community-made default-style textures (used with permission from original authors). The textures in Better Vanilla revamp default textures to look better, to be more vibrant, or to be smoother, all without straying too far from the original feel of the game. Featuring different skies for each biome, vibrant grass, and lighter water, atmospheric sounds.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Better Vanilla Resource Pack 1.13.2, 1.12.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2