Better Trees Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) aims to make the Minecraft world more lively by improving the way trees generate. After installing this data pack, trees in your world will generate differently. They will be much bigger, have more branches, and look a lot more mighty. This simple data pack will surely make exploring a lot more exciting!
- Improves trees generation.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.