Better Prismarine Data Pack 1.17.1 improves prismarine and makes it more valuable. Prismarine is mainly used to craft decorating blocks in Minecraft. With this data pack, you can craft much more useful equipment using prismarine. For example, you can get yourself a prismarine armor set that allows you to breathe freely underwater. The prismarine toolset also has excellent benefits if you are underwater as well. Besides that, this data pack also introduces a new mob in the Ocean Monument, called the Prismarine Soldier. Have fun!
- New prismarine items and mob.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Better Prismarine Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1