Better Nether Fossil Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a small data pack that improves part of the Nether. Nether Fossils are structures that generate throughout the soul sand valleys. This mod changes the fossil that are being generated, making them more details. Not only that Wither Skeletons can now also spawn there. If you’re lucky, you can also find rare ruins and dungeon near the fossil. This pack will surely add more gameplay to soul sand valleys.
- Improves the look of Nether Fossil. Adding in more contents for The Nether.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Better Nether Fossil Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5