Better Lightning Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces new functionalities for lightning in Minecraft. Lightning in Minecraft is rather boring. It rarely happens, but it is not very exciting when it does. So this data pack will add several more events specifically for lightning to make it more exciting!
- New functionalities for lightning.
- Turns logs into stripped logs.
- Turns sands and red sands into glasses.
- Turns flowers into wither roses.
- Turns horses into skeleton or zombie horses.
- Turns skeleton or strays into wither skeletons.
- Turns slime blocks back to slime.
- If lightning strike a soul sand, it will summon 3 vexes.
- Can charge an Iron Golem, making it stronger.
- Entities hit by lightning will be affected with weakness and blindness.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Better Lightning Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5