Better Item Frame And Armor Stand Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces new features for the Item Frame and Armor Stand. Usually, to get an invisible item frame, you need to type in a command to give you an item frame with the invisible tag. However, with this data pack, you no longer need to do that. Whenever you place an item in the item frame, the item frame will turn invisible immediately. Besides the invisible item frame feature, this data pack also makes it so that every armor stand will have arms by default. Have fun!
- Invisible item frames and armor stands with arms.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Better Item Frame And Armor Stand Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1