Better Coords Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a great utility data pack that displays your coordinates. Usually, to see your coordinate, you need to press F3. However, in doing so, your screen is filled with a lot of debugging information that you don’t need. With this data pack, you can easily see your coordinate at all times with just one command. Not only that, but this data pack can also display the coordinate of your last death, save your coordinate, and help you calculate portal location as well!
- Simple HUD for X, Y, Z coordinates along with other ultilities.
- [/trigger coordsHUD] to toggle the HUD.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Better Coords Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1