Better Chests Loot Data Pack 1.16.5 makes loot chests in various dungeons a lot better. One of the best feelings about exploring and clearing a dungeon is opening your reward chests. However, in Minecraft, these chests can be pretty disappointing. This data pack will change that by making loot chests quite a bit better. As a result, you will find much better loot, such as more diamonds, emeralds, totems, tridents, etc. Of course, this only affects dungeons such as Stronghold, Desert Pyramid, Mineshaft, etc. Village doesn’t count as a dungeon, so it won’t be affected. Nevertheless, this data pack will surely make exploring a lot more exciting and rewarding!
- Better loot chests in dungeons.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Better Chests Loot Data Pack 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5