Bedrock Tools And Armors Data Pack (1.18.2) introduces new OP armors and tools into Minecraft. Known for its indestructibility, Bedrock is often known as the most sturdy block in Minecraft. Normally, you can not break Bedrock, and obtaining them in Survival is impossible. However, with this data pack, you can not only craft Bedrock, but you can also use Bedrock to craft OP tools and armors. All the equipment crafted from Bedrock is unbreakable. Not only that, but they also come with some of the best enchantments available. If you manage to obtain the full Bedrock set, you will be able to breeze through any content in the game!
- OP tools and armors crafted from Bedrock.
- The data pack comes with two resource packs that feature different textures for Bedrock items.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.