Bedrock Plus Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) introduces into the game powerful and rigid tools and weapons that are crafted using the most rigid materials ever existed. By conflating Netherite and a new variant of Bedrock, the Impure Bedrock, players would be able to coat their weapons with this new Ingot, and later create a piece of weapons that can be considered to be so powerful that it can slash through heaven. With Impure Bedrock Weapons in hands, players will no longer have to be afraid of adversaries as they would no longer be a real threat as Impure weapons are so powerful they can basically one-shot any enemies in sight. However, the cost of making these Impure Tools can be exorbitant, therefore, players should be ready to put everything on the line.
- Players can craft a new Impure Bedrock Weapon that is even stronger than the Netherite Weapons.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.