Beat Jumper is a parkour map from Theblueman003. This map was inspired by Beep Block Skyway from Super Mario 3D World. The blue and magenta blocks have two states: ON and OFF. Every four seconds they change state. If you land on a block in an OFF state, you go straight through. This map also has music that plays in the background. To get rid of it you can just turn your jukebox/note block sound off. There is also an online leaderboard where you can submit your time. You can submit as much as you want. Download the map from the link below and enjoy it.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Beat Jumper Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x