Beasts And Monsters Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a plethora of new creatures as well as items into Minecraft. This data pack is inspired by multiple fantasies, folklores, and legends. It aims to expand the world of Minecraft into a fantasy world. From wyverns to troll, ghoul to vampire, gargoyle to fiendish creatures, this pack has it all. With over 20 new creatures including bosses, 60+ new items, and 20+ new advancements, Beasts And Monsters will surely give you a fresh Minecraft experience. To get yourself started, you need to craft the three essential items. Those are the Artifice, the Beastiary, and the Witching Table. Have fun!
- New mobs, items and advancements.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Beasts And Monsters Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1