Beacons For All Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 allows beacons to affect more than just players. Through the configuration file, users can set whether beacons will also affect tamed mobs, passive mobs, or all mobs. All beacon effects that would apply to nearby players will then also apply to nearby mobs of the specified type.
(This mod can be used server-side only.)
- Creature Type – Specify whether beacons can affect all tamed creatures, all passive creatures, or any creature.
- Creature List – Specify specific creatures that can be affected by beacons.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Beacons For All Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1