Beacon Island Map (1.18.1) is a survival map created by GabriTheNoob. It’s a good day to start a survival journey! Welcome to Beacon Island, a simple modern rustic island where you can find several beautiful structures like a beacon, a house, a small harbor with a ship, and also a tower. You can start your adventure in the survival house, which is specially built to provide new players with a multifunctional shelter. Once you have settled down, don’t hesitate to set out on an adventure to the sea!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!