Banner Battle Map 1.18.1 is a PvP map designed by 0SirAwesome. Welcome, you don’t want to miss this brand-new multiplayer minigame! Banner Battle is a minigame incorporated with PvP arena for players to have fun while competing with their friends. In this map, your goal is to capture the opponent’s flag and be the last one to survive through the battles. Don’t hesitate to download this map from the links below and reach for the best Banner Battle player title!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Banner Battle Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1